The SMT-2W5 from smart temp has been designed to provide a solution to when you don’t have enough wires on a project for a given task when running new wires is simply too time or cost prohibitive. Using a single pair of wires, the SMT-2W5 will provide you the same functions as R,C, G, Y1, Y2, W1 W2.
Every tradie should have one of these as Van Stock.
- Uses 2 standard 7/0.20mm wires
- Powered by 24VAC
- Provides 24VAC at up to 0.5Amp to power a thermostat
- Provides 5 relays (single relay common Volt free)
- Typical output use is R, C, G, Y1, Y2, W1, W2 with just 2 wires
- Receiver module is DIN mounted
- Sender module made extremely small to fit inside wall behind thermostat
- Extremely low cost solution to a broken or missing 24V wires
- Designed and built by Smart Temp Australia