This thermostat is like the reptile that it takes its name from, the Chameleon thermostat adapts quickly to suit its
surroundings – a single thermostat that can control almost any type of heating, cooling or air conditioning system as
well as meet all the individual needs of the people using it.
The installer is able to configure the Chameleon to control Heat pump systems, (with auxiliary or emergency heating if
necessary), gas/oil heating systems with add on cooling, control high and low balance points as well as the number of
heating and cooling stages needing precise control. It can even adapt to manage the number of fan speeds it must
The user can choose their Chameleon to be programmable or manual with single or multiple set points or the number
programs as required, and then if they change their mind, the Chameleon will adapt without fuss to suit their new
When larger projects are considered, or central control is necessary then the Chameleon has integrated Modbus
communication. Every function and setting within the Chameleon can be viewed, locked, changed or edited from a
centralised location as desired or automatically from a suitable building management system.
- Auto Season Change Over.
- Selectable programmable or manual mode.
- Heat cool or heat pump (O/B) logic.
- Add on & Emergency Heat Control.
- High & Low balance points.
- Single or 3 speed fan control.
- Keyboard and/or Temperature Locks.
- Occupancy sensor inputs.
- Programmable occupancy inputs.
- Adaptive Recovery (Optimised Start).
- Smart Fan logic for Commercial Control.
- PIN protected menus (installer PIN).
- Outside air temperature display.
- 24V powered with memory backup.
- Volt Free (clean contact) relays.
- Large backlit EL Display.
- Remote temperature sensors available.
- Integrated Modbus option.
- Replaces almost all 24V thermostats.
- 3 Year Warranty RTB
- Designed and built by Smart Temp Australia
- Suitable replacement for Smart Temp ISIS, SMT-310, SMT-200, SMT-203 enerstat e