SMT-IAQ3 Indoor Air Quality sensor features a large backlit LCD that not only indicates the current indoor air quality levels for each of the three sensor, the backlight can also be programmed to change from green, to amber to red as indoor conditions worsen should it be desired. To provide a audible warning of poor indoor air quality an internal beeper can be programmed to sound at the alarm threshold.
All outputs of the SMT-IAQ3 can be fully adjusted to match your preferred measurement range and required output voltages. This permits you to connect a fresh air damper, a fan or VSD directly to the SMT-IAQ3 without the need to set up external scaling.
- Long Life NDIR CO2 Sensor (10+ Years)
- Clear Indication of Current IAQ Conditions
- Multicolour Back Light – Visual Alarm Warning
- AC/DC 12-30V
- Measuring range CO₂ 0…2000 ppm
- Measuring range humidity 0…100% R.H.
- Measuring range temperature 0…50°C [30…120°F
- Three 0-10V Outputs (Fully Scaleable)
- CO₂ +/- 30 ppm @ 25°C
- Humidity Typical +/- 5% @ 25°C
- Temperature active +/- 0.5°C @ 25°C
- Audible Alarm
- Programmable Volt Free Alarm Relay
- Modbus RTU & BACnet MSTP Communications
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty RTB
- Designed and Built by Smart Temp Australia